Chapter 1: A sudden hero
A pink cat was walking down the street she was dressed in a pink jacket, a dark pink sweater and dark pink jeans. Her name was Aeris and she was really pissed, because this day wasnt really hers: 1. She overslept and was late to get her game, 2. When she got to the store, they told her that somebody else already took the game she ordered and there were no more copies left, and if that wasnt enough trouble for her, when she came out of the store it started to rain like cats and dogs, and she left her umbrella home. Walking trough the city very wet and mad, Aeris was thinking on how shes going to let her anger out, she could play some games or beat the snot out of Leo for no reason. She was so lost in her mind that she didnt notice that somebody was following her. She turned left and strolled in to an alley
-Damn! She cursed under her breath; she turned around, and saw that five dogs were blocking her way out. They were all armed and were smelling; a Doberman who was the smaller came closer to Aeris a and grinned widely, the grin made her shake a little
-Hey guys look what we got here. A sweet and cute kitty-cat The others laughed. Aeris was now even more scared then she was, of course she could beat someone, but that someone was always Leo, and he never did fight back. But these guys were armed and they would hurt her back.
-Wha- what do you want from m-me? She asked in a shaking voice. The Doberman looked at her again and smiled even more
-Dont worry kitty. My friends and me are gonna have some fun with you, thats all He laughed and hes friends laughed with him. Now Aeris worst fears came alive, these guys were going to rape her and then kill her.
lea-leave me alone
dont hurt me she closed her eyes with some tears appearing on them. The Doberman laughed again and pulled out hes knife and started coming closer to her
- Dont worry it will be over soon He backed her in to a wall and was ready to hit her with the knife, when suddenly they heard a voice from behind them
-I think when a girl asks you to leave her alone, you better do so Said someone. The dogs turned to see who was talking to them. Aeris tried to look from their backs and to see whom this person was, when she did see her eyes went wide. She couldve expected Pants Man, or even anyone else, but not HIM. At the alleys exit theyre stood a grey cat dressed in a long black trench coat and had black glasses on his eyes, and a blue color with a bell on it. Aeris knew that it was Leonardo The Third, or just Leo to hes friends. Aeris never did like him for being an idiot and a nimrod, but now he looked different. The dogs looked at him and snarled
- What did you say punk? Asked one of the dogs. Leo smiled; Aeris looked at him confused What is this idiot doing here? Is he tired of living!? These guys are gonna rip him to shreds! GET OUT YOU MORON! RUN!!! Screamed Aeris in her mind.
- I said that if, she asked you to leave her alone then you should do so. Dont tell me you are THAT stupid to understand normal language, or do I have to spell it for you morons? He chuckled at hes own joke and took off hes glasses. So are you gonna leave her alone, or must I make you leave her? The Doberman laughed again, and looked at Leo like he was some kind of fly
- Very funny fleabag, but the one whos gonna leave is, you. In piece, get him! Two dogs ran at Leo. One had a bat in hes hand the other had a chain. The one with the bat swung his bat, but Leo managed to duck and kick him in the stomach, sending the dog flying it not a trashcan. The second dog swung hes chain and tried to hit Leo on the head, but he caught the chain, threw the dog over hes shoulder, and sent him on the ground. Aeris looked as her eyes widened. She couldnt believe that this was the same Leo she knew, and the one that was kicking these thugs assess. Leo let go of the chain and looked at the Doberman, who had a very pissed look on hes face. Leo dusted him selfe and looked at the dog with a bored look on hes face
- Are ya gonna leave her now? The Doberman rushed at him with hes knife ready I guess not Leo jumped aside and tried to hit the Doberman in the back, but he dodged to kick and hit Leo in the shoulder with hes knife. Leo hissed and smacked the Doberman with his other fist and broke hes nose, he fell on the ground and screamed
- MY NOSE!!! HE BROKE MY NOSE! He screamed out of pain. He got up and looked at Leo with a scared look. The other dogs dropped there weapons and ran of, with the Doberman following them. Leo pulled out the knife and hissed a little, he looked at hes wound and sighed
- Just great, and I just bought it He went to Aeris and kneeled Hey, are ya okay? Aeris was still in shock after what she saw. She looked at Leo, and with out thinking hugged him tightly
Ill take that as a yes then smiled and hugged her back. Just then Aeris snapped out, and jumped back from Leo and looked her hands. Wha
. What did I just do?! Did I hug him? Why did I do that?! Oh no hes looking at me, okay Aeris calm down Leo looked at her with a worried look
- Hey Aeris are ya all right? He asked again. She looked at him with he usual face
- Im fine pea-brain, and I do believe I didnt ask for your help to. - Leo looked at her surprised. Anyway what where you doing here? I thought you were home. Leo snapped out and reached in to hes pocket
- Well you see, I remembered you had an order for your game, but you were sleeping, and I didnt want to wake you up. So I decided to go and to pick it up for ya. He pulled out the game and gave it to Aeris. She looked at the game then at Leo. He
he decided to go and to pick it up for me, and he didnt want to wake me up. Thats really sweet of him, wow maybe I was wrong about him
WAIT!!!! What am I thinking! Its because of this moron I almost got killed! Its his entire fault
. or maybe it isnt his fault She was so lost in her mind, that she hadnt noticed Leo waving his hand in front of her face.
- Hey, earth to Aeris, come in please She snapped out of her thought and looked at him with a very pissed of look
- What do you want flee brain!? Leo sighed again, and looked in her eyes. Aeris felt her cheeks get a little warm from the look
- Well you dosed of again and I was beginning to get worried that you have gone in to a state of shock, thats all He stood up and reached her hand to help her get up. Aeris took hes hand and got up, she looked at him again. Hes worried for me?! Thats really nice of him
. and boy do hes eyes
STOP!!!! What am I thinking goddamn it! She looked at Leos arm and noticed it was bleeding
- Hey, your arms is hurt
we should hurry back, and take care of that Leo nodded and they went out of the alley. On there way home Aeris looked at Leo again
- Where did ya learn to fight like that pickle brain? She asked him, she was really surprised that Leo even knew how to fight
- Its amazing what you can learn from fighting games these days He said with a smile and laughed. Aeris couldnt handle it and laughed with him, Leo looked at her laughing.
- You know youre cute when you laugh like that Aeris stopped laughing and looked at Leo surprised. I look cute when I laugh
Nobody has EVER said that to me before
. But I must admit that was really funny
DAMN! STOP IT!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS YOU THINKING!!!
- Whatever idiot
. But if ya tell anyone about what happened today, then Im going to strangle you with a controllers cable she showed her fist just in case. He chuckled again and smiled
- Dont worry Aeris, I wont tell anyone about this he winked to her, Aeris felt her cheeks get warm again. Whats wrong with me?! Why are my cheeks warm?